Have you ever wondered how to make a flower crown? Here's a brief tutorial that makes it simple-- just halloween style! Jump on and ask questions if you need, and I'll respond quick, but be sure to try one on your own!
3 BLACK CALLA LILIES
LEUCADENDRON SAFARI SUNSET GREENS
5-10 CHOCOLATE COSMOS
21 GAGUE WIRE
HERE'S THE RUNDOWN:
1. Clip one piece of wire to fit 7/8 around head.
2. Poke a long piece of ribbon with each end of wire and tape with floral tape to secure. You will use it to secure the crown on your head.
3. Put one layer of greens on the wire by stretching floral tape around the stem connecting it to the wire.
4. Put your focal piece flowers (in this case, the calla lilies), on one side of the crown, securing with floral tape.
5. Secure your smaller flowers where you'd like the, with the same floral tape.
6. Put down one more layer of leaves (I prefer to lay them going only one direction, the same direction that your focal flowers face).
7. I then use two more pieces of wire and wrap around my tape, keeping it as inconspicous as possible.
8. Trime extra ends.
9. Tie it on!
I know you'll love this crown, and if you choose to use it for halloween, I'm sure it will work perfect with any costume you already have!